- This event has passed.
Spring Ayurveda Cleanse
April 4 - April 8
Date: April -8, 2022
Investment: $108 individual + $20 per additional person in household (Registration is required by 5pm EST April 2, 2022.)
Spring is a time for blossoms, birth, renewal, and sunshine. It’s also when many of us suffer from allergies or begin to feel sluggish from the heavy eating habits of winter. Spring is kapha season where we see damp, muddy, cool, sometimes wet weather. As we enter this season we physically and mentally take on these qualities, which can cause allergies, poor digestion, and lack of enthusiasm for life. This spring Ayurveda cleanse helps rekindle the digestive fire to begin moving toxins through the body for elimination to help reduce the effects of allergies and put some spring in your step!
- Daily Livestream Classes via Zoom with with asana, meditation, yoga nidra, relaxation, and daily exercises.
- Recordings of each class. These will be uploaded daily to a website where you are invited to view them at your convenience and for 1 month after the cleanse end date.
- Facebook community where participants can connect, share ideas and recipes, successes and support.
- Group kick off Zoom meeting to meet and build community.
- Kitchari cooking tutorial video.
- Sample grocery list and recipes for the cleanse.
- Tips for success!
- Option to purchase the lentils and spices to support you during the cleanse.
For more information or to register visit www.sageandfettle.com/product/springcleanse
*By registering and participating in any offering you agree to our terms.