Keeping an eye on the computer screen while trying to communicate to yoga students how to move on their mat can be challenging. We’re now in an environment where we can’t offer physical adjustments to help students in their practice and this new domain requires clear and precise cues. Using language that is descriptive and short is important to offer your students a practice where they can move with ease.
Join Angelina for this 3 hour workshop on refining your verbal cueing language to be simple, clear, and effective so you can spend more time off your mat and keeping an eye on your students.
Sunday, March 21, 2021
$67 before March 13
$80 after March 13
In this workshop you will:
- Gain insight into your own cueing language and where is can be enhanced to be more simple, clear, and precise
- Notice what your filler words are to begin to reduce them
- Learn how to incorporate inclusive language
- Discover language to empower your students and honor their experience
- Link your cues with breath to create movement
- Practice teaching without demoing to learn not to rely on visuals
- Practice with other teachers to hone your skills
- Tips for sequencing your class to reduce the need for complicated cueing.
Yoga teachers will receive 3 contact CEU’s for Yoga Alliance.
This is a virtual workshop hosted live online through Zoom. The recording from this workshop will be available for one month after the workshop.
Cancellations/Refunds: No cancellations or refunds after March 14, 2021. Cancellations received prior to March 14, 2021 will receive a refund less a $5 fee.