We are excited to get back on the water this summer with the Lake Anna family! And with our excitement to get you on the water, we also want to emphasize that the health and safety of our community is our first priority. We have made several updates to our operations for the 2021 summer season. The below policies will likely be adjusted as the season progresses, but we will always do our part to make your paddle experience the best it can be!
Below is simply an outline of our new policies and procedures, you will also receive reminders in your confirmation emails when you are registered for upcoming classes.
Updated Policies and Procedures for the 2021 Season:
- Online reservations required– no walk ups for SUP classes
- No late arrivals– we MUST stick with our time slots to ensure proper social distancing and safety. Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the time of your scheduled class to sign the waiver and get your equipment. If you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be able to get on the water.
- Small class sizes– all SUP classes will be capped at 7 people – this means early booking is essential because classes will fill up quickly!
- Face masks are required when you are on the lawn/dock before and after class and whenever you are within 6-feet of others. You may take them off when on the water paddling at a safe distance from others. We recommend bringing a sandwich sized ziplock to put your mask in to keep it dry while not wearing it.
- Waivers – You will be asked to sign a waiver upon your arrival. Anyone under 18 must have a guardian present to sign.
- No personal belongings – there is no where to store belongings, so please leave any personal items in your vehicle. Do not leave any valuables in your vehicle and Yoga and Wellness with Angelina Fox, LLC is not responsible for lost or stollen items. There will be a nag for you to put your car keys in to keep dry and you can strap a water bottle to your board if you want to bring one out.
- Proper cleaning of all equipment– we will be thoroughly cleaning all boards and paddles after each use.
- Hand washing – hand sanitizer will be provided for your convenience.
- We will not be taking temperatures before class – if you have a fever above 100 degrees, symptoms such as running nose, sneezing, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or taste, nausea, skin rash, even related to allergies, please do not attend class. If you have any of these symptoms, you may cancel your class for a full refund or transfer to another date.
- You agree to our terms and conditions.